Ads in Nagaland Post cover North East India
- Nagaland Post Newspaper Advertisement
- Posted at: 10:35 am
- September 16, 2016
Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated broadsheet newspaper of Nagaland state. Published from the capital Dimapur, the newspaper is the second highest circulated English news daily in the North-Eastern region. It is the only newspaper in the state with an authentic ABC certification. It enjoys a matchless reputation throughout the state’s 11 districts and is also widely circulated in neighbouring Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur and Meghalaya and other adjoining states. As it reaches a very specific geographic area, it is ideal for those targeting North-East India. Also, its ad rate is extremely nominal and cost-efficient.
Nagaland Classified and Display Advertisement Booking Online
Nagaland Post carries ads in various categories:
• Nagaland Post Matrimonial Advertisements: These carry bride-wanted and groom-wanted ads to locate suitable matches for eligible young men and women.
• Nagaland Post Name Change Advertisements: These legalise the partial or complete changes of name of anyone for whatever reason.
• Nagaland Post Obituary Advertisements: These convey news of someone’s demise along with details of the funeral and post-funeral observations.
• Nagaland Post Property Advertisements: These advertise properties for sale, purchase, rent or lease in any category, anywhere.
• Nagaland Post Automobile/Vehicle Advertisements: These sell motorised vehicles along with accessories and service centres.
• Nagaland Post Business Advertisements: These convey opportunities for business growth to others in need for their own expansion.
• Nagaland Post Recruitment Advertisements: These help organisations to find suitable candidates to fill vacancies.
• Nagaland Post Education Advertisements: These inform of all kinds of educational opportunities available through formal and non-formal establishments.
• Nagaland Post Public Notice Advertisements: These are put out by individuals, private companies and government agencies informing public of matters in which they may have a say.
• Nagaland Post Tour and Travel Advertisements: These help travellers to find sources for tickets, transport, accommodation, visas and other such travel ads.
From anywhere in India, to promote goods, services and/or events in the north-east Indian states with advertisements in Nagaland Post newspaper, the fastest and smoothest means is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency which provides such free services as the latest Nagaland Post classified ad rates, does Nagaland Post newspaper ad booking, books Nagaland Post classified advertisements and Nagaland Post display advertisements as well as for Nagaland Post as Nagaland Post full, half and quarter page ads.
For Any inquiry related to ad booking in Nagaland Post Newspaper Call Us at 09810904604, 0120-2512700 or mail us at email@example.com