Recruitment ads in Times Ascent (TOI) have a wide reach
- Times of India Ascent Advertisement
- Posted at: 10:06 am
- December 3, 2016
Times of India Ascent Display Advertisement Booking Online
When an organisation has vacancies in its workforce, the most cost-effective way to fill them is by placing recruitment ads in newspapers. These ads not only detail the job requirements in terms of qualifications and experience but also do some image building for the company. While such ads can be printed as classified text, classified display and display ads on any day, they will appear as display ads on Wednesday the focus day in Times Ascent of The Times of India, which is the newspaper’s appointment supplement, one of the best platforms for recruiters to reach huge masses of job seekers.
The Times of India (TOI) is an English broadsheet daily newspaper which is India’s third-largest newspaper circulation and widest selling English daily in the world according to Audit Bureau of Circulations which placed its daily circulation at 3,057,678 (as of Jul-Dec 2015). Besides Mumbai, its market covers Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hubballi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nashik, Panaji, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
The Times of India Ascent publishes informative articles, career guides and everything associated with recruitment and employment. These are accompanied by display recruitment ads of private companies and government agencies along with recruitment consultancies. The supplement has provisions for quarter page, half page, full page and several other sizes. Sizes start with single column 8 cm X 6 cm ads for any edition except Delhi which allows a minimum size of 8 cm X 4 cm.
Points to note:
• Since Times Ascent is the most popular recruitment newspaper supplement, its rates are slightly higher but the high level of response compensates for the higher investment.
• Because of its Wednesday publishing day, at least three days’ buffer should be maintained for finalising the formalities.
• No assurance of choice of page is possible but recruitment pages with classified text and classified display start from page 6 in the main paper while Times Ascent only carry display ads.
It carries Times Ascent ads in the following formats:
• The Times of India Recruitment Classified Text: These are simple run-on-line (ROL) text ads that are charged by the word/line.
• The Times of India Recruitment Classified Display: These ads allow enhancements though colours, visuals and logos and are charged by the sq. cm.
• The Times of India Recruitment Display: These ads have no restrictions about colour, size or page and are also charged by the sq. cm.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place recruitment advertisement for The Times of India quarter page is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency which provides free services like The Times of India recruitment display ad rates, which vary according to the edition, provides The Times of India recruitment ad samples, does The Times of India recruitment classified ad booking online and books The Times of India Ascent advertisements.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when booking The Times of India recruitment display ads.
For Any queries regarding Ad Booking in Times Ascent call us at 09810904604, 0120-2512700 or mail us at email@example.com